Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reading Third Installment in Twilight Series - Eclipse


After seeing what all the hoopla was about with the Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, I am now hooked! I am now on Book 3 of the 4 Twilight Series.

I also bought my tickets and t-shirt for the Premiere of the Movie "Twilight". I AM REALLY EXCITED! I will be posting pictures and I will be doing a movie review once I have viewed it. You can guarantee it. :) I am going to separate myself though from the movie and book so that I can enjoy it and not do any comparing to the book. I have never read a book first before seeing a movie, so this will be an interesting experiment/experience for me.

I have been paying more attention to vampires and the different teams are involved in this book also. I am not into the Teams, like Team Edward or Team Jacob but if I were I guess I would have to go with Team Edward. I also did something research on actual "Vampires" and it just ended up being more or less of a joke.

Here is a picture of me in my robe and with my cup of coffee reading the new Eclipse. I am going to try to take my time reading since I don't have very many books left. The movie comes out in 4 DAYS!

Are you excited about seeing the movie?

No comments: