Monday, November 17, 2008

Food Review: Pillsbury Savorings Cheese & Spinach

Flaky Pastry Bites from Pillsbury.


I had kept seeing a coupon in the paper for them and was anxious to try them - the Cheese & Spinach. They were not available for a while, but then when they finally did come out I had to settle for the Buffalo Style Chicken which I did not like too much. Sadly. :(

I had to wait a couple more weeks before I could actually try the Cheese and Spinach and they were absolutely divine! Plus I had a coupon, which made it ever better! :) Not all stores carry them. I had to get mine at Albertson's and weirdly enough WALMART Super Center still does not have them!

They come 12 to a box, you can cook them either in your oven or toaster oven. They are positively delicious! :)

No comments: