Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where is the Winter? Snow?

I am a little perplexed right now and scratching my head, trying to figure out where Winter is?

See I live in Utah. Its supposed to SNOW here. Its Mid-November and still hardly any Snow! I work in Customer Service and when people ask me where I am from, I tell them Utah and then they ask me how the weather is here and if I ski. I say well, its pretty sunny here, almost like SUMMER, and no there is hardly ANY Snow right now.

Now ironically I am not a huge fan of Cold, or Winter, or Snow. I would rather have Winter now though and get it over with. I don't Ski, Snowboard, or anything like that. Though if I were to try anything, it would Sledding and Snowmobiling.

In High School, when I lived in the colder front of Utah (up in the mountains practically). It would snow a lot. I used to slip a lot on the ice and hated it. I would always slip on icy stairs...Ugh I shudder at the thought thinking of it now.

I am sure we will get snow by Christmas though. I also have been wanting to take pictures in the snow. Since I love taking pictures! :)

Well there you have it! Snowless? Winter.

No comments: