Thursday, November 20, 2008

TV Show Review: Jon and Kate Plus 8

JON & KATE PLUS 8 ON TLC The reality show about the family with multiples.

When I first heard about this show, I wasn't that interested. I had briefly thought about it and then passed on it.

Then recently, since I have Cable we have not been able to find many things to watch. So we started watching Little People Big World, then not really paying attention Jon & Kate Plus 8 would come on after.

I thought it appealing. I think the relationship between Jon & Kate is interesting, and like any marriage I hope they are married forever. (You can hope that with the high rates of divorce and it did cross my mind). I am glad with the newer episode on how they are renewing their vows in Hawaii. That I think was awesome.

There is also a lot of speculation surrounding Jon & Kate plus 8. Such as the Nanny family member who was shunned from the show because I guess TLC had offered her money but I guess Kate would have rather paid a Nanny? Or how Kate is awful to Jon and is a control freak. At first I wanted to judge but then I decided its not my place, and we really don't know what goes on, every family is different etc...

The Kids - I think they are adorable and they are good children. Its hard raising kids. I raise one, one or eight its never easy and does get stressful. But I think they (Jon & Kate) make a good attempt at giving each individual kid attention and are not trying to make more children. Its important to focus on the ones you have before you pop out more.

Overall I think it is a good show :)

I give it 4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: