Sunday, November 16, 2008

Restaurant Review: Ruby Tuesday





I haven't done a Restaurant review in a while. So here it is!

I have never been to Ruby Tuesday before that day that I went. But I think its supposed to be comparable to a Chili's or an Applebee's.

We had a Gift Card to eat there, so we used that to pay for our food. The first thing I noticed was there were not many people at the restaurant, which I found to be a little bizarre. Plus before going to the place, I had not heard very many good reviews about the restaurant. But I tried to not let that influence MY opinion about the food or place itself.

For an Appetizer we got this Cheese Spinach for the restaurant style chips. They were pretty good. We decided to split the Mini Trio for the Entree. It came with three different mini cheeseburgers and seasoned french fries. The hamburgers were pretty good, the southern cheddar mini burger I think is the one I like the most. For dessert, we had this chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. It was good also, it had this raspberry sauce with it, which made it more unique than what I was used to eating at the usual restaurants I go to.

This may not be a good review because it had been a couple of weeks since we ate at the restaurant (maybe even longer). I will try to keep my restaurant reviews more fresh though in the future.

I give the Ruby Tuesday restaurant 3 1/2 out of 5 Stars.

No comments: