Monday, July 4, 2011

Beach Body Updates and Meet my Trainers





Previous Beach Body Posts

Brazil Butt Lift
Turbo Fire
RevAbs


When I first started as a Beach Body Coach, I began with Brazil Butt Lift with Leandro Carvalho (on the far left) because I always wanted a BOOTY LOL! But realized it was only toning and I really wanted to lose weight and moved to a more intense cardio based program Turbo Fire with Chalene Johnson (on the right). I got worked out first for the first couple of weeks of Turbo Fire, then fell off the wagon so started fresh again on Friday, July 1st and decided to do Brazil Butt Lift back to back with Turbo Fire. Once I complete Brazil Butt Lift while doing Turbo Fire, I will be moving into RevAbs with Brett Hoebel (on the bottom right) to finish Turbo Fire with. Brazil Butt Lift is a 30 day program, Turbo Fire is 90 day program and RevAbs is a 90 day program.

I also have quit drinking soda, like to go running at least once a week, and am trying to eat clean. Still drinking my Shakeology as well! : D

Lovin my Beach Body!!

No comments: