Monday, July 4, 2011

So going to be moving to Wordpress...

Hello Everyone! Happy Summer! So I started this blog on Saturday, February 2, 2008. I was blogging wayyyy before 2008. Because there is so much news and I like to express my opinion about what is going on in the world. There was a time lapse of me not updating, then I came back full swing and blogged! I actually started blogging in 1998 when it was still called an "online journal".

My favorite are restaurant and product reviews. I would just keep blogging away and keep checking my traffic till one day, I discovered one of my blog posts IHOP's Waffle and Chicken Review went #1 on GOOGLE!! I was so happy and realized my fun blog is more than just a way for me to tell people what I think LOL! So decided to take my blog up a notch and wrote a press release, have been writing articles, etc...but now to make it even better, I am going to move my blog to wordpress. Should be sometime in the next couple of weeks. I had a blog once on wordpress but I always go back to blogger because its such a simple blog, no plugins etc...however having a wordpress blog on your own host, give yous lots of control.

So stay tuned! :) I will still keep this blog up to direct traffic to the new blog, but my layout will be so much better! : D

No comments: