Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Movie: TWILIGHT

IMDB Review Isabella Swan moves to gloomy Forks to live with her father. As she starts her junior year in high school she becomes fascinated by Edward Cullen who holds a dark secret which is only known by his family. Edward falls in love with Bella as well but knows the further they progress in their relationship the more he is putting Bella and those close to her at risk. Edward warns Bella that she should leave him but she refuses to listen and to understand why he is saying this. Bella learns his secret. He is a vampire, however she is not afraid of his blood-thirsty needs and the fact he could kill her at any moment. Bella is afraid of losing him, the love of her life. The thrill begins when a new vampire finds it a challenge to hunt Bella down for her irresistible blood. The game is on and James will not stop until she is killed. Written by courtney.

After Reading Twilight. I am just so excited to watching the Premiere of the Movie! I have never watched a movie based on a book, so like I said in my last post, this will be new for me.

The movie is getting a lot of HYPE nowadays...there are raging fans all over the internet, with their chosen Teams (Team Edward or Team Jacob). I am Team Switzerland (LOL!). This last weekend, the excitement has really caught on for myself as well! I went to Hot Topic and bought myself a t-shirt to wear on the premiere on the Friday, November 21st 2008. I bought the third book (Eclipse). I have also been reading a lot of the spoilers of the series. (I cannot help it, I am not good with surprises). I also are telling a lot of people need to read the books and watch the movie. I haven't been this excited about something since The 4400! :). I figured I needed to throw myself into something again that I can enjoy.

I also decided to separate the book from the movie so I will not be disappointed. I will be taking a lot of pictures of the premiere and post them here! This will be fun! I am glad my Partner seems as excited as I am, about the books and movie.

I really hope Stephenie Meyer continues with the book series. From the Spoilers I read, I don't think its the end...a Story is never ending though :)

Anyway stay tuned... ;)

No comments: