Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ashton Kutcher to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a half Men? Unacceptable.




Charlie Sheen - Leave him alone geez

I am still pretty much on Charlie Sheen side regarding the media and his history. But sitting here, I cannot believe it when I heard on E! News that Ashton Kutcher is going to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a half Men. What do I have to say about it? ROFLAMO!!!!! He has some pretty big shoes to fill buddy! Nothing against Ashton, but I think this part maybe out of his league! I guess we will just have to see otherwise. I hope he understands that people will have some pretty high expectations on his character that he is going to play. My prediction the show won't last but I maybe proven otherwise.

Good luck Ashton, and Charlie WINNING!! ;)

No comments: