Sunday, April 24, 2011

More Beach Body!


Previous Beach Body Post


3 Day Shakeology Cleanse




So I thought I would share with y'all an update on my progress with Beach Body! :)

Well, I did the 10 Day workout challenge, awesome way to get into the habit of exercising and it did work! : D That was my main goal for that.

I decided against the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse because I just cannot live without my food! I am a Foodie remember? So I decided if I do decide to do the Cleanse I will modify it to where its tolerable for me to do.

I did my Before pictures for Brazil Butt Lift so that once I complete the program, I can earn my FREE t-shirt! : D After I complete BBL, I decided to Turbo Fire! Which is an intense cardio program by Chalene Johnson!

I am still drinking my Shakeology everyday my preferred flavor, Greenberry. My daughter seems to love it too! Not a huge fan of the chocolate.

I have been posting my results on Facebook and have inspired others to workout! Its an awesome feeling to do so! :)

I LOVE BEACH BODY!!! : D

No comments: