Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Entertainment News: Chris Brown, Elizabeth Taylor, Jon Bon Jovi

So I was driving to work today, like I do everyday and I was listening to my local radio station, they were first talking about Chris Brown, who has came out with a new album called F.A.M.E. and he is trying to promote it and the media is just throwing in his face about what happened with Rihanna. They were being rude about him wanting to promote his album and not wanting to talk about Rihanna. He is so upset about the whole thing and he supposedly destroyed a dressing room or something. I honestly feel sorry for him. He is just trying to move on with his life and does not want to keep hearing about his past! I am so on board with that, I have had a similar situation that I still faced with almost everyday. I am not sure how I feel about his blond hair though, he looks better with dark hair LOL! You Go Chris!

I was continuing to listen and I heard some sad news, Elizabeth Taylor passed away at the age of 79. She was best known as an astounding actress especially with her role as Cleopatra, married 8 times in her life time, her friendship with Michael Jackson, her perfume, and her activism for AIDS awareness. <3

Last but definitely not least, Jon Bon Jovi turns 49 today and does not look a day over 30! What a cutie patutie! :) I love his song Its My Life, and some of old stuff as well.

No comments: