Sunday, April 18, 2010

Chihuahuas - LOVE Them! : D My Sheesha

I had to write about Chihuahuas, for as long as I can remember I was always a little dog person and I have always been attracted to Chis. But a lot of people believe that chis are bad dogs. Such as they bark at everyone and everything, they shake, they don't like anyone. Not true, they do shake only because they are cold or scared. My chi only barks when the doorbell rings, but that's pretty much it.

Chihuahuas are lapdogs, they love to cuddle and be with their owners and they are also fun to take everywhere. :)

My chi though is a little different than most. Mine likes to be with the pack, either dogs or cats, she LOVES to be outside- rain, snow or sunshine. Plus she doesn't look like other Chis.

I plan to breed her for friends and family when she is two years old. She is just maturing at 9 months. :)

I do highly recommend Chihuahuas if you are looking for a dog. :) I got mine from a family friend. :)

No comments: