Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Toastmaster Coffee Mug Warmer

I LOVE drinking Coffee and Surfing on my Pink Dell Laptop. Well, since I spend so much time focusing on what I am looking at, blogging about, designing etc...I usually forget to drink my coffee and by the time I am ready to take a sip, it is already cold! Which is annoying. So for weeks I kept saying I was going to get a Coffee Mug Warmer, and last weekend I finally did! I bought it with my Bed, Bath & Beyond Gift Card that I got for my Birthday at BB&B and it only cost $9.99 (online I have seen it cost more).

Well, I have been using it for the past few days and let me tell you it works great! So if you are Coffee Lover and like to keep your coffee warm then I recommend you get one. No more having to microwave your coffee, throwing it out or warming it up a bit. Well worth the price! I feel I already got my money's worth. :)

No comments: