Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2008 Election - New President Barrack Obama




Yes the 2008 Election for the New President of the United States was on Tuesday, November 4th 2008. It was Obama vs McCain and it was a close call between Democrat and Republican.

I almost decided not to the vote that day for the simple fact that I did not want to be late for work. SERIOUSLY. I am already in enough hot water! If there was a line, I told my partner I was going to be out of there. But SURPRISINGLY there was no line and it took me only 5 minutes to do.

I thought both candidates were interesting, although I was leaning more towards the other. Although I do not consider myself a Democrat nor Republican.

Well Barrack Obama WON! And McCain conceded gracefully. Both Candidates showed class during this election, although I don't think the voters who voted for McCain did.

I think we did make history this Election and I honestly would have been surprised at either candidate that would have Won.

No comments: