Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ah, to have the Life of a Cat

You know indoor house cats have the best and easiest life. I had been thinking lately how easy my cat has it. While I get up early in the morning to get ready for work, my cat is stretched out in the sunlight of the sliding glass door. When its time for me to go to sleep, my cat is zooming through the front living room, climbing on the counters when she is not supposed to, etc...

Most cats I think are pampered by their owners. We give our cat wet food treat all three days of the weekend. She loves it.

I would love to be a cat. Sleep all day, eat and then play when I get bored. Cats are lazy too. They do whatever they want to do. I sometimes act like one LOL! When I get home from work, I just want to do whatever I want to do (after the responsibilities like bathe and feed my daughter).

Sigh, to be a Cat...

No comments: