We like to try new recipe and this one was delicious! I Love spicy and my partner found it. Its made with chicken, bell pepper, jalapeños, chili powder, onion, tomato, hot sauce and it wasn't that spicy at all for those that do not like hot stuff! I made my own special tortillas to go with it and it was just delacio (as my daughter would say) :D
Anyway here is the recipe:
* 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
* 1 tablespoon chili powder, divided
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
* 1 large tomato, cut into chunks
* 10 drops hot pepper sauce
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
1. Season chicken with 1/2 tablespoon chili powder, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and saute seasoned chicken for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
2. In same skillet, stir fry bell pepper and onion until soft. Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, remaining 1/2 tablespoon chili powder and hot pepper sauce. Cook, stirring, for an additional 3 to 5 minutes; add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes more.
You can get more information about the recipe at AllRecipes.com
If you know of any spicy recipes let me know! :) I think I am going to go and eat some leftovers!