Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sweepstakes and Lotteries


I am not much of a contest, sweeps player. BUT! I do like to do the Publishers Clearing House every year and play the lottery.

So if I am in Arizona, Idaho, California, I will make sure I PLAY! LOL! And if I cannot get out of state, I play at CongaLotto.com, a legitimate site that I purchase out of state lotto tickets from. I always win a few dollars here and there and just reinvest my lotto investment and pay the difference LOL! The ONLY lotto I play is MegaMillions and Powerball depending on which is higher at the moment. Because that is how I roll! ;)

PCH, I submit my entry via email that I get from them every time. This year I have actually purchased something. For my daughter and for myself. I bought myself Cami Secret and my daughter is a money/coin/dollar collector so recently I recently bought her two old collector one dollar bills also from PCH.

I don't know if I will ever win, but it sure is fun! : D

No comments: