Sunday, May 22, 2011

Food Review: Arby's Chicken Salad wrap!

Arby's brought back (I believe) their Arby's Grilled Chicken and Pecan salad wrap/sandwich/salad. It is filled with grilled chicken, diced red apples, pecans, celery, lettuce and red grapes inside of a whole wheat flat bread wrap.

With this promotion, came a coupon ;). Buy a drink, get the wrap FREE. So I was all over it. My first thought before purchase is it reminded me of the Subway version called Orchard Chicken Salad sandwich, which I have had before with almost the same ingredients. My second thought is its Healthy! I am on a healthy kick. I also love wraps!

So I took a bite, half the wrap was with lots of lettuce (and not the crappy lettuce neither) the good pure green crisp lettuce. The other half of course had all the rest of the ingredients. Very good indeed! Would I get it again? Of course! It was also a big size wrap. Nothing puny about it! I had to save the rest for later. So I refrigerated it. :)