Saturday, June 4, 2011

My first Clean Eating recipe (Bubble and Squeak)...What is Cleaning Eating?

First let me explain, I learned about "Clean Eating" when I joined Beach Body as a Coach. I started learning about how it is better to eat healthier from other coaches, in order to lose weight easier and be overall healthy. The word Cleaning Eating, came up a few times, so I finally asked and was pointed to The Gracious Pantry. So I went there, learned that it is non-processed food, most whole ingredients, nothing that is not considered natural. For example - Peanut Butter and Jelly. For the peanut butter, you would use only natural peanut butter with only peanuts as the ingredient, homemade jam that you make yourself or you buy. Bread that is either whole wheat, made with real whole grain and no refined sugar or other ingredients.

My first clean recipe I made because I loved the name, its called Bubble and Squeak! LOL! It contains cabbage, onion, potato, olive oil and salt/pepper to taste. I also added boneless and skinless chicken & corn. It was absolutely delicious! My next one I want to try is a Clean Eating No Sugar Challenge recipe! : D

Happy Clean Eating! :)

No comments: