Sunday, May 22, 2011

Well, the world did not end on Saturday, May 21st 2011



So, some guy named Harold Camping predicted the world would end on Saturday, May 21st 2011. He owns FamilyRadio.com and posted all these billboards stating so. I think we all know how crazy it sounded because the bible specifically states in Matthews 24:36 "No one knows, the day or the hour". Which has held tight into my memory for a long time. The Bible doesn't lie. There is also another prediction supposedly the world will enhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifd on December 12, 2012. Which, folks is not true.

I do think we are all anticipating when this world will end. I think that is why all these false predictions. But the time will come when it comes. I do recall from a previous religion that I was part of that is when the whole world is asking for world peace. But who knows? I am currently not part of any religion but do have faith in GOD and agree this world needs to be destroyed. I also believe we are not meant to go to heaven and that this world is the true paradise where we are supposed to be. Hell? Is there a hell? Yes, I believe an internal hell.

Now can we just stop with all the silly predictions? :)

Armageddon - Bring it on!

No comments: