Monday, March 14, 2011

Armageddon - BRING IT ON!!!

I am just going to drop the bomb because everyone I know and everything I read has seemed to be leading up to this. Yes its going to happen, no its not going to happen in 2012 because the Bible states so in Revelations we don't know WHEN it will happen.

Luke 21:10-11 Then Jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly,' Are you ready?

Posted on my FB and other social site today as people are aware. Am I afraid of course! But I say BRING IT ON! I am ready and have been waiting for this to start happening moe and more frequently. This is a horrible world we live in, whether or not I survive is a different story, that I have no control over.

Proof you ask? Japan, AIDS, Cancer, Earthquakes, Floods, Wars, Supermoon, I could go on and on.

Judge, there is only one true judge and that's GOD so chill and let my Father do his job ;)

No comments: