Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mission Beach in San Diego California

Its been a long time since I have been to a beach, Mission Beach from what I understand is a popular beach in San Diego, California. My daughter keeps asking me for us to go to a beach. There are a lot of Mission Beach residential front properties for rent or purchase.

Personally, I don't know if I would want a beach front property. I don't go to the beach hardly ever. I would though like to a be a Realtor in that area ;) I would like to maybe vacation there since there is a board walk and on the south side of Mission Beach is quieter than the north side from what I understand.

A good guide for information on San Diego beaches is SanDiego.org another good informative website for Mission Beach is SanDiego.gov on Mission Beach

No comments: