Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wendy's Natural Cut Sea Salt French Fries :)

I have always loved Wendy's. There food seems better quality then their competitor. Of course I like their competitor too. I used to work for Wendy's when I was in High School. In fact, that was where I met my first love. :) I love their Big Bacon Cheeseburger (now called Single Bacon Deluxe) Jr. Bacons, chili, baked potatoes, chocolate frosty, spicy chicken sandwiches with American cheese ;). But not there fries, until now ;)

They have these new fries with skin called Natural cut sea salt fries. They are good! I think they are catching up to McDonald's French fries. I am proud of Wendy's for taking a step forward and making their fries better!

I like their new fries! GO WENDYS! : D Love ya! Always in my heart <3

No comments: