Sunday, December 5, 2010

Books: Chelsea Handler- My Horizontal Life & Are You There Vodka?

For a while now I have been watching Chelsea Handler on E! Because that is my favorite channel next to the Food Network ;) Anyway, I heard she had some books out and thought of reading them but just wasn't sure if they were good or not. So, a while ago I went on vacation to California and on my flight the flight attendant was talking to the lady on the plane ahead of me and she was talking about how funny her 2nd book was Are You There Vodka? She said she laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes. So that is when I knew I had to get it. :) But to make sure I did things correctly I got her original book, My Horizontal Life where she talks about all her one night stands. Now after reading both, I will be getting Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. :) Funny read. Recommend it! :)

No comments: