Sunday, November 28, 2010

DVD Review: Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts

I have been dying to see this movie since it came out at the theaters! Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to watch it and had to wait till it came out on DVD. Well, of course Redbox didn't have a copy, even when I tried to reserve it. So I purposely got an account at Blockbuster, just so I can rent this copy Thanksgiving weekend. Now I never read the book but the woman's story is just as intriguing as watching it on the big screen. I love to hear about people taking their lives and living it fully. Trying new things, new places, new food etc...In case you never heard of Elizabeth Gilbert period, she is a woman, that's a writer who gets a divorce and decides to travel to Italy, India and Indoesia for a year to find her inner self.

My favorite part of the movie is her trip to Bali, I also love it that everyone tells her she needs a husband. I occasionally will hear that sometimes, so I can relate LOL!

What I liked best about this, is she was SINGLE! It was her experiencing her life. Yes I guess every story has to throw in love to make it interesting or an 'happy ending'. But oh well.

I loved the movie! : D

No comments: