Sunday, October 10, 2010

Its a PIllow...Its a Pet! Pillow Pet! : D

My daughter constantly saw the pillow pet commercial on TV when she watched her shows. So I didn't think much of it because kids always wants whats on TV. The only time I gave any real thought to it is because she kept asking for it, not like anything else was on TV for sale. So I thought about it and decided I would order it on the website in a few weeks. Well, recently Walmart had it. After waiting a couple of weeks I decided to pick her up one. She chose the lady bug. After putting her to bed one night, I laid on it and decided to get myself one because they are soft but firm. I chose the monkey. I notice some people are starting to collect them as well. But I wouldn't go that far :P but I do recommend them. : D Value $19.99.

No comments: