Wednesday, April 1, 2009

News: Police: Man fires at Utah McDonald's drive-thru after learning only breakfast available

Story SALT LAKE CITY - Police said a customer fired one or two shots into a Salt Lake City McDonald's after the driver of the car he was in was told the restaurant was not serving lunch yet. Police said the female driver of a white Dodge Intrepid pulled up to the drive-thru and ordered from the lunch menu early Sunday but was told only breakfast was available. Police said two men then got out of the car and one pulled a sawed-off shotgun from the trunk, shooting into the drive-thru window once or twice, The Salt Lake Tribune reported Monday. No one was injured. The car then left the scene.

Ok, first with this story, I am glad no one was hurt. Two, I wanted to post about this story yesterday but was worried because I was a little amused but at the same time take violence against human and animals VERY SERIOUSLY, especially this day and age. But today I figured its okay, it was in a way funny and I wanted to stick to my Hamburger theme. So, if I offend anyone, I do apologize ahead of time.

Well, first of all its funny...because I think the MAJORITY of the time people complain about them ending breakfast too soon. At least I DO. I happen to live in SLC, Utah and breakfast ends at 10:30 am during the weekdays and I think on the weekends at 11 am. I LOVE my McDonald's Chicken Biscuit and will do whatever I can to get it 2-3 times a week! LOL! : D

No comments: