Monday, May 26, 2008

New McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Biscuit

On Thursday, May 15th 2008 McDonald's had two chicken sandwiches that they were giving away to try (with a purchase of a medium or large drink) during the AM and PM. Well, we decided to try the AM Southern Style Chicken Biscuit sandwich in the AM before work because one they were free and two they looked really good.

To my surprise, I LIKED THEM A LOT! And ever since that day I had been craving them, so the following morning we had ordered another sandwich at McDonald's to eat before work and almost every other day after that.

Since I am not good at writing descriptions on this sandwich, just basically its a piece of chicken and a biscuit, it may not sound as delightful as....Juicy, tender chicken breast on a moist buttery biscuit...there that is the best I can do.

Anyway, TRY ONE! If not for me, then for your stomach, because it REALLY hits the spot. :)

No comments: