Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tila Tequila: A Shot at Love, MySpace & Hooking up with Tila Tequila


TILA TEQUILA (MySpace) Famous for have over one million friends on MySpace, Shot at Love 1 & 2 with Tequila, her music and now her new book Hooking up with Tila Tequila.

When I first heard of Tila Tequila, when they were doing the reality show about "Shot at Love with Tila Tequila". I thought oh, this is interesting. Then later I realized during the show that I thought she was just a fame whore and a liar. I never really believed that she was bi-sexual when she chose a man, so she lied and then when she did A Shot at Love 2, I thought she was just a fame whore. Anyway for some stupid reason I had her on my Friends List on MySpace. I had kept meaning to delete it and never did.

Then on MySpace she kept talking about her new album and such, which I was like whatever I need to delete you but was too lazy to do. Finally she has this book out called "Hooking up with Tila Tequila". Then I realized there is ONE thing I REALLY admire about her and that is Entrepreneurial spirit. She is a very Enterprising, Industrial woman. I LOVE THAT! That is my DREAM. She is in a way living my dream. Sad huh?

MORE ABOUT TILA TEQUILA

No comments: