Keen cook died after eating red-hot chilli sauce as a dare
An aspiring chef died after eating a super-hot chilli sauce as part of an endurance competition with a friend.
The reason why I had decided to post and discuss this article - is for a silly reason, well not really silly but in a sense if it could happen moment...
I am a HUGE fan of spicy food. I have a jar of chopped jalapeno peppers in my fridge that I use on sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza and whatever else I can think of...I also have a bottle of Tapacio (sp?) sauce for my soups like Top Ramen, Mac & Cheese etc... I Love Authentic Mexican food, which most of what I eat with my tacos is spicy...ironically I never get heart burn or have acid reflux.
Well anyway, last night I was feeling really sick, like I had a fire ball in my stomach, seriously it was awful and it made me wonder if it was either because of all the spicy food I constantly eat or the soda I drink (Dr. Pepper). Anyway, during that time I had an Epiphany which inspired this article. LOL.
Anyway I think its important to eat spicy food in moderation so you can avoid any type of health problems. Like the poor guy who had died from eating the red spicy chili.