Sunday, March 30, 2008

Food Review - Chilis Smokehouse Bacon Burger





I had an Opportunity to try the new Chilis Smokehouse Bacon Burger for Free, because I am a BzzAgent and I buzz on new Products, Services and Foods to get the word out and see the opinions of others on those items. As a food lover, I jumped on it! Chilis right now has three new style Smokehouse Bacon Burgers - Jalapeno, Southern and Three Cheese. I love spicy anything, so I tried the Jalapeno.

It was DELICIOUS! The only thing I request is that they HOLD THE LETTUCE! I am not a huge fan of lettuce ESPECIALLY Shredded Lettuce. The sandwich had "Extra thick-cut applewood smoked bacon topped with smoked cheddar cheese, crunchy tortilla strips, jalapeƱos, mayo, shredded lettuce, tomato and onion. Served with jalapeƱo-ranch dressing on the side.". I had removed most of the lettuce but I just could not finish the thing, it was so big. But it had a BIG taste to it. I am all about flavor. :D

Then for dessert we split the Chocolate Molten Cake. I love it. It is basically three layer chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. I try to get it often when we go to Chilis. It is warm and gooey and the ice cream is cold and creamy. Makes a perfect combination. :D

5 STARS!

No comments: