Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl

(Property of MSNBC.com)

Today is SuperBowl Sunday. I have never been a huge fan of football and of course the Super Bowl. I think its a great day to snack out on or have a little party but other than that I really do not get into it. Today I will be doing nothing but cleaning house and relaxing before work tomorrow.

I think the Patriots are playing against...let me see...Oh Patriots vs Giants. See how much I know about this stuff. I really don't see what the big deal is with football. I think it maybe fun to bet on but I am not making any bets. :P For one, I don't know enough about neither one of the teams and I have no one to bet with.

I think the Super Bowl is mainly memorable for their Commercials and Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake moment. : D

Anyway enjoy The SuperBowl.

No comments: