Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beach Body Brazil Butt Lift Workout

So today, I started my first workout with BB and let me tell you it was intense! My daughter worked out with me and my chihuahua Sheesha kept trying to lick our faces while we were working out LOL!

I currently weigh 150lbs, my goal is at least 125lbs or 130lbs. I chose BBL because I have a flat booty and I am interested in fixing my mid-section and having a rounder booty. I am also a rep for the company. There products are extraordinary and everyone I know knows one or programs from BB. So I thought it was a good choice. My Plan is to work out 5 days a week (Sunday through Thursday) and drink Shakeology at least 5 days as well. I post on my Fan page on FB as well as my website of my progress and occasionally on this blog. :)

To learn more go to Coach Jackie Facebook page or JackiesFitness.2Fortune.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well hello there Jackie, it's redroses. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. How have u been?