Sunday, September 12, 2010

VMA's 2010 - Some hits and some misses



Well it has been a few years since I last watched the VMA's. But this year I thought I would because Chelsea Handler of Chelsea Lately is hosting and Eminem was opening. So I watched it and Lady Gaga kept winning all the female video awards and I was hoping that Ke$ha would win a couple. I was almost certain that the VMA of the Year would go to Eminem for his comeback and freakin Lady Gaga won!!! I am so mad! Did the votes really go that way? I understand that it was somewhat Lady Gaga's year but Eminem has been around longer and has made a comeback. Anyway I am just not please with the results. But whatever, its good entertainment right? And really, nothing crazy happened this year at the VMA's. Surprisingly! And if I rationalize a little bit it is logical that Lady Gaga would win and I believe previously Eminem has won VMA of the Year before. Anyway that is what I think LOL!

No comments: