Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moochies Meatballs and More :)



Being a huge fan of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri, I was ecstatic to visit a location he had went to on his show in Utah. : D Moochies is famous for its Philly Cheese Steak, so of course that is what I had to have. It bread that has rib eye steak, grilled onion and bell peppers with melted american cheese and made to order and hot off the grill! YUM! Today I grabbed the 6" inch Philly sandwich, with some fries and my daughter had their chocolate cake. Being a big fan of spicy foods as well, they also have this special Jalapeno sauce that you can add to your sandwiches. It is what they say, DA Bomb LOL!!! They also have really good Italian food such as a Meatball Sub, Lasagna, Spaghetti etc...I highly recommend it! : D

No comments: