Friday, June 17, 2011

New Shakeology Flavor from Beach Body: PINK TROPICAL

So excited! Beach Body announced the new Shakeology flavor Shakeology today!!! ITS PINK TROPICAL!!! So excited to try it! Pink is my favorite color! I have been drinking the Greenberry Shakeology for months, I have tried the Chocolate and I just do not like it (but will be trying it again with different recipes) and now we have this fabulous new flavor!!! It will be released very shortly! Contains the same superfoods and used as a meal replacement for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. I prefer mine for breakfast. Since the only thing I like for breakfast is coffee. ;)

Very excited for the new flavor! Will keep you updated! : D

Previous Shakeology and Beach Body posts

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I got the opportunity to try the new Tropical Shakeology at the Summit and it is the best flavor so far! :) I love that it's pink too!

Sue Kauffman said...

I drink chocolate and really like it. Never tried greenberry. Not sure about drinking something pink. You will have to let me know when you try it and tell me what you think. I can never tell cutomers how the greenberry is 'cause I have never tried it.