Saturday, January 29, 2011

Superbowl XLV (45) Packers vs Steelers

Who is going to win the Superbowl this year??? I almost have my money on Steelers, the more I think about it. I am just not sure. But based on the history of football for Steelers and Packers. The Steelers and Packers did not play each other this 2010 season. The last time the two teams met was December 20, 2009, when the Steelers defeated the Packers 37–36 at Heinz Field. That game was marked by four lead changes in the fourth quarter and a game-winning touchdown pass from Ben Roethlisberger to Mike Wallace as time expired. Thanks http://www.nierva.com/super-bowl-2011-green-bay-packers-vs-pittsburgh-steelers-live-video-stream/

Last weeks game Packers beat Bears 21-14 and Steelers beat Jets 24-19. We'll just see how this all goes down and may the best team win ;) I am pumped!

No comments: