Saturday, October 30, 2010

Barbies

When I was a kid, I absolutely LOVED playing Barbies. I thought they were glamorous and pretty and I wanted to be just like them. So I played all through my childhood. Now, having a daughter she loves playing Barbies too. She has many dolls, Barbie house and Barbie car. She loves it when I play Barbies with her. So we play almost everyday. She likes me to be the Hannah Montana barbie and she plays the Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place. Her favorite doll. Only in Barbies can Snow White have a cat fight with Hannah Montana LOL! She loves her barbies so much she started taking pictures and video taping them. Every now and then at Walmart we will get her a new doll or some new barbie accessory. Pictured is the Hannah Montana doll I play with. : P

No comments: