Monday, April 13, 2009

Restaurant Review: Cracker Barrel





This Saturday we ate at Cracker Barrrel. I have been there a few times. They have southern style food, which you really don't find at a lot of restaurants.

Anyway we got Country Fried Steak, Fried Okra and Macaroni and Cheese. Plus Sweet Tea and Biscuits with butter and jam.

Now, first of all I am not a huge fan or chicken or country fried steak. But I do enjoy theirs. Plus there is always enough to share. I absolutely love their tea that day we went. It was so good! I kept getting more and more. The food is also really inexpensive and when I got fried okra instead of turnup greens, the sides were really cheap to get so it still didn't cost a lot. I really love their mac and cheese too.

I also love that they have an old country store with old country items. They had seemed to be promoting a new Dolly Parton CD, which I thought was cute. It was relaxing to go there for lunch. I highly recommend it. :)

No comments: