Saturday, April 25, 2009

News: Octomom Seeks Trademark

Octomom Seeks Trademark APRIL 15--The California woman who gave birth in January to eight babies has filed an application to trademark the word "Octomom," which she wants to slap on disposable diapers and assorted clothing items. (click on link to read rest of story)

You know, when Nadya story first came out about having all those children, I didn't pay much attention to it. But, as the story is is evolving I am just getting more and more intrigued with Octomom.

Having an Entrepreneurial mind, I thought it was very calculating and interesting how Nadya trademarked "Octomom" as much as she hates that name. I also like the fact that she is trying to secure a TV Deal and start her own line children's clothing and diapers. She is going to write her own book as well. She also mentioned in a recent article that she is making such good money right now that she does not need to go back to work. And I agree! Have you seen all the interviews she has done? As a Business person, I give her props. Even though she chose a poor way to do it. (Have 14 kids)

It's like a train wreck and she continues to entertain me. I am truly interested in whatever she has to produce.

No comments: