Saturday, January 3, 2009

Product Review: Snuggie (As Seen On TV)

Snuggie - The Blanket with Sleeves! (Official Site) Blankets are OK but they can slip and slide, plus your hands are trapped inside. The Snuggie™ keeps you totally warm and gives you the freedom to use your hands. Work the remote, use your laptop or do some reading in total warmth and comfort! Snuggie™ is made with super soft, thick, luxurious fleece with roomy, oversized sleeves that let you do what you want while still being totally wrapped in warmth.


For a while I was curious about getting a blanket with sleeves - whether a Snuggie or Slanket because I am at home person who likes to be as relaxed as possible plus it being dead of Winter, I would like to keep extra warm.

So, I ended up getting one for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I can wear tank tops and capris or shorts to bed plus keep the heat down real low and work on my laptop, or play on my DS without having to worry about being cold.

No comments: