Sunday, March 30, 2008

Movie Review - I AM LEGEND



Last night we had rented "I am Legend". Robert Neville, starring Will Smith plays Robert Neville, somewhat of a Scientist/Doctor who survives an airborne breakout of a virus and is the last man surviving on earth surrounded by infected vampire-like people who only come out at night and try to kill him. During his time alone he is in search of a cure to save the planet. Alone with his dog, he hunts for game to feed off of. He spends a lot time talking with his dog and mannequins.

I thought the movie was interesting and suspenseful. It reminded me of Resident Evil and other zombie-like movies. I think it was a good movie but I think Will Smith has played better roles. It also wasn't that long of a movie but I would definitely watch it again.

No comments: