Saturday, June 11, 2011

Food Review: McDonald's Fruit and Walnut Salad

My new favorite healthy snack at McDonald's is their snack size Fruit and Walnut salad! So delish! : D Its made with wedges of crisp apples, juicy red grapes, candied walnuts and low-fat vanilla yogurt and its only 210 calories.

I kind of discovered it by accident, I was kind of having a bad day at work, felt fat and disgusted with myself and my daughter had asked for McDonald's for dinner, so I got her her usual and since I was feeling lousy, in the back of my mind, I was thinking you are what you eat. So I decided to pick myself up McDonald's Fruit and Walnut salad. And it was just fabulous! : D Now when I usually go to McDee's I pick up one and now my daughter likes to have them as well.

What I like to do is put the walnuts in with the yogurt and then dip the apple and pickup the yogurt and walnut with it. YUM! : D

Very delicious fruit snack! : D

No comments: