Saturday, January 29, 2011

Will Smith & his kids


Oh first let me just say, I have loved Will Smith since Fresh Prince of Bel Air, loved him in Independence day and Persuit of Happyness. I also loved his wife in Set it Off and No Down Dirty Shame. But now they have kids and they are just beautiful talented babies! I first learned about them on an episode of Oprah. They decided to name them after themselves with the opposite sex. I thought that was so cool! Jaden (after Jada Pinkett-Smith and Willow (after Will Smith). Then I first saw Jaden in The Persuit of Happyness and just thought he was such an adorable little boy and then later in The Karate Kid. I just recently learned Willow was working as well, singing. I saw her first video Whip My Hair and thought it was neatest song and made it my ring tone LOL! I cannot wait to see more of them! : D

No comments: