Friday, January 28, 2011

Movie Review: Country Strong

A drama centered on a rising country-music songwriter (Hedlund) who sparks with a fallen star (Paltrow). Together, they mount his ascent and her comeback, which leads to romantic complications involving her husband/manager (McGraw) and a beauty queen-turned-singer (Meester). Well, I had the day off today and decided to watch Country Strong with Gwyneth Paltrow. Well, it was pretty good, seemed to be missing something and had some holes in the plot. The ending was kind of a surprise too. Kind of a sad and then happy ending. The sad part I didn't get and neither did the happy. I guess I just wasn't expecting for their to be a happy ending LOL! The character Beau was pretty hott though. I think Tim McGraw acting has been great, he was also great in The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock. Who would have thought a superstar country singer could be a outstanding actor too? : D

No comments: