Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vote for Beau Babka - Salt Lake County Sheriff! :)

When I had an earlier shift I learned about the law from the Morning Zoo on 97.1 ZHT and loved the Ask Beau segment where he could give you different advice about the types of questions about rights of officers and the general people have regarding certain civil issues.

Then, more recently I noticed that Beau Babka was running for County Sheriff, on my way home and to work where his signs were up.

Then my mom added him as a friend on FB. So I knew I needed to get more involved and see what is going on.

Beau, to me, (now I can read people like a book) seems like an experienced, honest police officer and value/trust his idea/opinion/? on law enforcement. So, I am going to vote for him this term since he seems like the man that suits the job. :)

To learn more visit BeauBabka.com

No comments: