Saturday, February 2, 2008

Britney Spears goes Ballistic

(Property of TheHollywoodGossip.com)


First Britney's parents had her committed to the Psychiatric hospital, they get rid of Sam Lufti and take her her estate and now she is P'OD!

Read more of story HERE

Wow, I cannot how bad things have gotten for Britney Spears! I am really surprised by how all has gone down ever since she married Mr. Federline. Not that he is to blame but that is WHEN things started to go down. I believe she went crazy when she learned what her parents did. But if she cannot control her own life then of course everyone else will. I don't know, I like to be in control of my life.

I really feel sorry for her and her family. I am glad that they finally diagnosed her for Bi-Polar. I hope she gets the right attention she needs soon. Being a mother myself, I hope when she is well that she will regain custody of her children again. They need their mommy!

No comments: